Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Hello October




The beginning of the fall season is probably my absolute favorite of all. Spring and summer bring a brightness and lively feeling around with everything from the sunny temperatures, colorful fashion trends, backyard barbecues and an easy going attitude. But the fall beats all that for me every year. There are so many things I love most about this time of the year, but I have narrowed down the list to the most important ones.
 
 
1 - Pumpkin everything. Coffee, pies, candles, clothing, bread. I LOVE pumpkin!
 
2 - Cooler temps. It's still hot here in South Florida but eventually the weather will get a bit cooler and bring a chill to the air. It's such a nice change from the humidity.
 
3 - House decor. From this point on, my house will be decked out in season/holiday appropriate decorations, some store bought & others of the DIY variety. Let the unpacking of the jumbo storage bins begin!
 
4 - Fashions trends. Leather, oxblood, corduroy, brocade, blazers & booties. I love going through my closet & pulling out the seasonal 'fall' items. I am all over it!
 
5 - Fall traditions. Baking, pumpkin carving, fall TV lineups (ha!) & even Steeler football. That one is really for the Hubs but it's become a 'tradition' for this house.
 
6 - The holidays will be here before you know it!
 
 
 
There are probably a million other things that I could add to this list, but I want to hear what would make your list. What do you love most about the fall season?
 
 

2 comments:

Heather said...

I totally agree! I love this time of year!

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Jen @ redsolesandredwine said...

I love fall - a lot of my favorites are on your list. Such a pretty season and always loving fall fashions.

Red Soles and Red Wine