Monday, October 15, 2012

Glossybox / September 2012



I received my September Glossybox over a week ago and meant to share it at that time, but other posts (and life!) got in the way. Then I looked back to my last Glossybox post and was shocked to realize that I never shared my boxes for July and August! Whoa.
I'll try to stay on top of these posts because I really do love my Glossyboxes and I think you would to!
 
 
 
 
 
The theme for this Glossybox was "Fall Forward" featuring beauty products essential for this season - items that help keep you nourished and refreshed during the cooler months.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I was super pleased to see a BB cream in this Glossybox. I have been hearing so much about these creams and how they differ from tinted moisturizers. Same goes for the spa water - never tried one before! And who can ever have enough of shampoos & conditioners perfectly sized for traveling?! (I have a whole bin of these travel sized goodies & they get put to good use!) The GLOSSY pink lipstick is such a pretty shade - a great addition to my lippy collections.
 
 
Have you ever tried these particular brands or items? I would love to hear your feedback on them. And if you haven't signed up for Glossybox yet, you can read all about it here and sign up for this monthly goody box here.
 

No comments: