Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!





It's Halloween!
 
I actually can't believe that October 31st is here. I feel like the month completely came in and flew right on by. I didn't even get to putting out my decor for this month!
 
 
Today at work we are having a major costume party - each department chose a theme and planned costumes and office decor just for today. My department's theme was a 'Haunted Masquerade Ball' - think a darker version of Phantom of the Opera or the like. I wasn't all into it since Halloween isn't my thing, but this is a sneak peek of my outfit...
 
 
 
 
 
Can you guess what my costume was?
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Oct. 31 is here, either. Crazy how 2012 has flown by!

I'm going to say a flapper girl or something of that sort for your costume :) Can't wait for the big reveal.

xo Hallie
corals + cognacs