Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday's Five


My five favorites this week...
 
 
#1 - I love this dark ladylike look by Atlantic-Pacific. It totally proves me wrong about combining navy & black together.
 
 
#2 - Maya Brenner's iconic pieces are now on BaubleBar. I totally love the state pendants & teeny, tiny initial necklaces!
 
 
#3 - Bath & Body Works "Leaves" candle. The perfect scent for fall.
 
 
#4 - My 'little' brother was in town this week and I totally enjoyed every moment we had with him. Lots of family time at our parent's house. And just before he left, we got some good news! I'll share it once I get the ok. :)
 
 
#5 - Today is "Pink Day" at work in honor of those who have battle & survived breast cancer. I'm wearing it for my mama who has survived it twice.
 
 
 
 

No comments: