Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday's Five


My five favorites this week...
 
 
#1 - This black & gold mani by Tiffany D (Instagram - makeupbytiffanyd) might be one of my absolute favorites. I can't wait to try it myself. I think it would be perfect for the holidays!



#2 - Fall tv premieres have been all for the past week or two. My regular faves have been playing but I came across a new show that has me hooked - Travel Channel's "Airport 24/7: Miami". Gotta love the dramatics of the 305!
 
 
#3 - Wet n Wild's eyeshadow trio in "Silent Treatment" is really pigmented and pretty good quality for it's $2.99 price tag! These colors are perfect for daily wear.
 
 
#4 - How gorgeous is this sketch of Anne Hathaway's wedding gown by Valentino?
 
 
 
#5 - Ellie Goulding's "Lights" - obsessed.
 
 
 

1 comment:

No No Coco said...

Love the black glitter nails!

www.no-no-coco.com

x