Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween at Work


Remember when I gave you a sneak peek of my Halloween costume for work? Well if you guessed something along the lines of a masquerade ball, then you were correct!
The theme for my department was a Haunted Masquerade Ball - lots of masks, gowns and feathers!
 
 
(my work bestie & I)
 
 
I was a candy/cigarette girl for this ball, yet I completely forgot to take any solo pictures of myself - especially with my candy/cigarette props! In any case, you can enjoy the other photos I managed to snap throughout the day.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And some other non-masquerade costumes from other departments...
 
 
Yep - that's Lil Wayne aka Weezy F Baby
 
 
Deadmau5
 
 
WWE star Goldust
 
 
SNL's Da Bears Superfans
 
 
Hellboy
 
 
 
Overall it was a really fun day at work. Everyone really goes all out with their themes and costumes, so it was great to wander around the office and see what everyone came up with. Some teams were super creative (MTV Awards celebs, Candy Land...)!! Awards were given out for individual and team categories - our Haunted Masquerade Ball won second place in the team category!
 
 
How did you celebrate Halloween? Did you dress up?
 
 

1 comment:

Vannessa@Luxuria said...

You look gorgeous. Do pop over to mine and see the Halloween "bling" we showcased. Some of the pieces are too beautiful to save just for Halloween ;-)