Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Latina Beauty Vox-Box by Influenster





My second Vox-Box from Influenster was the Latina Beauty (you can check out my first Vox-Box experience here). Influenster determines when you receive a box and what theme you will receive. This box was geared towards Latina Beauty...although I am not sure I 'get it' in regards to the products received this time....







My Vox-Box included:

VEET Ready to Use Wax Strips, Leg & Body
Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen
Bath & Body Works Shea-Enriched Signature Collection Shower Gel in 'Twilight Woods'
Always Tampax Radiant Collection
Always Radiant Infinity Pads
NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine in 'Nude York City'


Right off hand, I thought "What about these products says 'Latina'?!"

I still don't see it, but in any case, this Vox-Box included some great products. They are all items that I have used before or have considered using. The only 'iffy' thing is the VEET Wax Strips - I have really sensitive skin, so I am not sure if this would be doable. But maybe I can try it on a small patch of skin first to test the skin irritant factor. I do like the NYC lip gloss - the scent makes me think of a vanilla cupcake. Although my husband thought it smelled like coconuts. The color is a really pretty nude with hints of sparkle.

As for the other products, I think they speak for themselves.



Disclaimer: I received each product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. 

No comments: