Hydrating Avocado Hair Mask:
- 1 ripe avocado (no skin)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon of aloe gel (this is optional, but you should add it if you have it)
- In a medium sized bowl, mash the avocado up like your making guacamole (a ripe avocado and a fork are ideal).
- Combine the rest of the ingredients into the mashed up avocado and mix until it forms a thick paste.
- Apply mixture directly from bowl onto dry hair as you would normal conditioner and let is set for 30 minutes and then rinse.
*Hair mask found here.