Thursday, June 14, 2012

Spring Beauty Vox-Box by Influenster





A few months back I applied to receive a Vox-Box from Influenster. A Vox-Box includes a mix of items for the recipient to test out and provide feedback to Influenster.

For May, I received the Spring Beauty Vox-Box.










My Vox-Box included:


Sheer Cover Duo Concealer
Dr. Scholl's Ball of Foot Cushions (Bonus gift!)
Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist in Japanese Cherry Blossom
Sally Hansen Salon Effects
AVEENO Daily Moisturizing Body Wash
ChapStick Lip SHIELD 365
SOYJOY Bar



I am already a big fan of the fragrance mists from Bath & Body Works as well as the Dr. Scholl's cushions, but the others will be first time tries for me. I love trying out new things so I am super happy that Influenster sent me their Spring Beauty Vox-Box!



Shop My Closet!



Disclaimer: I received each product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. 

1 comment:

Lita said...

Soyjoy bars are tasty, but not as filling as I thought they would be.