Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday's Five



My five favorites this week...
 
 
 
#1 - Hair bow tutorial by ...love Maegan
 
 
 
#2 - This Greek yogurt is my latest addiction. Vanilla & chocolate = YUM.
And it doesn't matter to me that it's made for kids!
*Hint - the Very Berry flavor is yummy too!
 
 
 
#3 - How adorable is this family portrait?!
 
 
 
#4 - 98 Degrees back together again! Swoon.
Check out their performance on The Today Show here.
 
 
 
#5 - The NYC lip gloss that I received in my Influenster Vox-Box has been 'gloss of the week' - I cannot resist it's sparkly nude color...and it kind of tastes like a vanilla cupcake! 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i love chobani but haven't tried those kids ones yet! i'll have to check it out!

Talitha Azarov said...

I love this post! I suddenly wanna go to the store and grab me a Chobani yogurt! It's 12:44 am now..
XOXO
Ty Azarov
www.BestTrendsForever.com
(If you wanna check out my closet/blog my username is Ty Az)

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

love that bow she did, it's just like the one I did a ways back but lower and more chic
Xo Megan