Monday, August 13, 2012

Hello Again!


I cannot believe it has been almost three weeks since my last post! My computer has had some serious issues and it took some time to have it checked out. Bottom line is that we probably need to invest in either heavy duty maintenance or just buy a new one altogether. Both of which do not fit into our current budget. So it's temporarily fixed...enough to the point where I can probably keep up with regular posting until something else happens!


Anyways, I thought I would share some of what has happened in that time through my glorious Instagram photos - follow @theprettyfactor



Polka-dot Converse for casual Fridays at work


Mint (Avon's 'Jade') & gold (Julep's 'Oscar')  mani


First lobster roll at Bonefish Grill


Made my first trip to Ulta...and now I know what Tiffany is talking about when it comes to their noisy shopping bags!


I ditched the highlights and went back to a pretty shade of red.


Celebrated the Hubs birthday at Tijuana Flats with tacos


My favorite Disney coffee mug ;)


J. Crew stripes and Kristin Hassan's golden bow


Long overdue mani & pedi sesh with Essie's 'Jumpin Junkanoo'




To see other snapshots of my life, check out Instagram and follow me - @theprettyfactor


I hope this computer doesn't abandon me anytime soon so I can continue to post and stay connected to you all! What have I missed in the past three weeks?




No comments: