Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday's Five



My five favorites this week....



#1 - The Summer Olympics closed out this past weekend and the Closing Ceremony brought me back to high school with the reunion of The Spice Girls. Loved it!



#2 - Another Olympic tribute - this mani featured by Elle & Blair.



#3 - Dancing with the Stars announced their All-Stars lineup. I'm rooting for some of my favorites - Apolo, Gilles, Drew & Melissa.

But tell me...why wasn't The Situation invited back?


#4 - I was featured on my company's corporate website - pretty exciting stuff! You can check out the article here. :)



#5 - Family time in Disney World this weekend...enough said. :)



Enjoy your weekend! xo


2 comments:

Unknown said...

hope you have fun in Disneyland!

Feliciana said...

Thiis is great