Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Teen Choice Awards 2012



Another awards show...another round up of my favorites from the red carpet!



Nina Dobrev


Holland Roden


Victoria Justice


Lucy Hale


Tia & Tamera Mowry


Hayden Panettierre


Taylor Swift




The Teen Choice Awards always delivers fun & fresh looks - so different from the more serious awards shows. While I personally would choose something more along the lines of what the Mowry sisters were wearing (or even Miss Roden's outfit...maybe in different colors?), it doesn't mean I don't appreciate the 'young stuff'!


Who wore your favorite look?


*Photos via The Huffington Post.

6 comments:

Dear Wallet, said...

I love Roden's, Justice's, and Hale's outfits! Want them in my closet now! ;) Great choices, I prefer wardrobe watching the teen awards too!

Fash Boulevard said...

Adore Lucy's dress. Taylor looks stunning, but I wish she'd where color. Fabulous post, love! If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Tamara @ Go Fish Style said...

lovely!

Jonesy @ domestic adventuress said...

I love all your picks. Not necessarily because they're the best dressed, but I love to see Tia and Tamara!

lavinia said...

Great dress, I like red one most.

Keetch said...

I love these dresses, looks beautiful!