Sunday, October 2, 2011

Weekend Recap

Yesterday was a full day of celebrations for my sweet friend Cheryl. It was her last weekend as a single lady! She and her fiance will be tying the knot on October 07 and yesterday was a entire day spent with the ladies. We had some pretty interesting things take place but overall it was a wonderful day filled with laughter, good company and plenty of lingerie!

(Myself, the Bride to be & Holly)

We spent some time chatting and taking photos before heading out for lunch. We hopped onto Fort Lauderdale's trolley for a quick ride on our way to a fabulous lunch at Casablanca Cafe

(Side note: This was our second lunch location; we left the first restaurant due to HORRIBLE customer service from the staff including the manager. We will certainly be filing complaints!)

(The beautiful interior)

(Group shot)

After lunch, we went back and enjoyed some desserts and gifted Cheryl with lingerie goodies for her honeymoon. We just enjoyed some laughs and quality girl time that definitely doesn't happen often enough. It was a great day. I can't believe her wedding day is just around the corner!

Today brings yet another Steelers football game but most importantly....fall decorations are coming out! I always start my fall/harvest decorating once October begins. August and September still feel like summer here, so I wait till fall begins. This is truly my favorite time of the year and I love decorating for the holidays. I already set out my pumpkin scented hand soaps and candles so I just need the Mister to grab my jumbo storage bin so I can get the house all set up. I'll do another post this week once it's camera ready!

No comments: