Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday's Five


My five favorites this week -


#1 - A lesson I am currently learning applies to me & others in my life...



#2 - Chevron pumpkins...right in season & right in style



#3 - Light shows are synonymous with Christmas, but this house brings it to Halloween!

(Check out their 2010 production!)


#4 - Jimmy Choo. Peacock feathers. Purple. Obsessed.

(Not obsessed with the price tag. Grr.)


#5 - West Side Story is coming back to the big screen to celebrate their 50th anniversary! This is one of my absolute favorite musicals; we saw it on Broadway when we visited NYC in September 2010! Check to see if it's coming your way on November 9!

6 comments:

Haus of Style said...

Those Jimmy Choos look gorgeous but I wonder how comfy they will be. Plus would the feathers fall as we walk, imagine leaving a trail of feathers behind ;) Have a great weekend Chica!

Thu

Erica said...

@Thu - Beauty is pain, right? Haha! :) Enjoy your weekend lady!

Natalie Leung said...

wow great quote! its soooo very true!

natalie
http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

Bravoe Runway said...

I want a chevron pumpkin!!!

Lidiya said...

Those shoes are a beauty , love <3
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

Gameday Stylist said...

Those chevron pumpkins are awesome!!!

- Sara @ Gameday Stylist
www.gamedaystylist.com