Monday, November 26, 2012

OOTD // Thanksgiving



Can you believe that Thanksgiving weekend has come and gone? I swear this holiday season is just sneaking on by - this is the first year since the Hubs and I got married that I failed to bring out the fall decor. I totally skipped Halloween and then skipped on Thanksgiving as well! I don't even know how that happened. And it's not me - I LOVE decorating for the holidays. Anyways, back on today's post - what I wore for Thanksgiving dinner. My entire family got together at my aunt & uncle's home for a big feast and lots of photo ops. Thanksgiving tends to lean on the less dressy side of the style spectrum for our family, but I still like to add some sparkle and dress up just a bit.

 
 
 
Express Sweater (out of stock online, but similar option) / Old Navy Cords / Steve Madden Heels (old, but similar option) / BaubleBar Necklace (no longer available online, but a nice alternative) / Guess Watch / Express Bangle Bracelets / J. Crew Bracelet
 
 


 
 
 
 
  We hope you & your loved ones had a very Happy Thanksgiving!
 
 
 
 
 
 
*Who's taking part of Cyber Monday?! Some of the deals I shared on Friday's post are still active for today, so be sure to check them out. Let me know what deals you score!
 
 

3 comments:

FierceandFashionable said...

Love your necklace, BaubleBar is the best!!


xo Michelle

Fierce & Fashionable


Enter my Monogram Giveaway!

Giovanna said...

Cute look! Loving your sweater and necklace!

xx
Giovanna
www.heyloveblog.com

Anonymous said...

Mr Pedro went above and beyond their requirements to assist me with my loan which I used to expand my pharmacy business,They were friendly, professional, and absolute gems to work with.I will recommend anyone looking for loan to contact. pedroloanss@gmail.com.WhatsApp ..+ 1-863-231-0632.