Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I'm Hosting a Posh Party!






Meet me on Poshmark this Thursday, November 15th for a Posh Party!
 
 
I will be hosting "The Pretty Factor" (aptly named, dontcha think?) and sharing all my favorite listings...including some from my own Poshmark closet!
 
I am super excited about this because I just love Poshmark. I love the chance to sell items that I have been holding onto (here are some sneak peeks of my Poshmark closet) and I also get to check out some other things that are up for sale!
 
 
The Posh Party starts at 7pm PST tomorrow - you can find my closet @theprettyfactor
 
 
So join in on the fun and I will see you there!




Today I am linked up with...


and



 
 
 
*Poshmark images via.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How exciting! I love the Poshmark app! New follower from Shanna's link up :)

xo

Because Shanna Said So said...

I so need to get on this Poshmark bandwagon. I have so much stuff that I need to sell!!! Thanks for the reminder and of course for linking up! You rock my world!! xoxo

Hallie said...

Oooh, so fun! Congrats, lady! I'll be there getting my shop on. :)

x Hallie
corals + cognacs