Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Latest from Aldo



I am supposed to be on a shopping freeze...but really, that never lasts.
So I am trying to buy things only for cheap - by means of a sale or coupon only.
I am not sure if this will last either, but I am trying. I did snag up these gold puppies after posting them on a "Luxe for Less" post & since then, I have been on an Aldo kick.
My two latest buys from Aldo were also on sale so that made me feel better.




Ever since I wrote this post about corked shoes, I have been on the hunt for a cute, inexpensive pair. These sandals have a decent platform & feel pretty comfortable on. Plus I can't have enough of the cognac/flesh-toned color in my shoe collection!
(They also come in black & bone)




I saw this cute polka-dot bag in store but wasn't that in love to pay full price. I saw it on sale & immediately ordered it...I love me some polka-dots & I think they really give this bag a bit of fun & girly-ness in one sweet package.




Shop My Closet!

1 comment:

tres chic chica said...

Nice buys Erica! Love the bag, it's super cute! Thanks for stopping by darling :)

xo Marie
http://nyorkeratheart.blogspot.com