Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday's Five




My five favorites this week...inspired by some of the blogs I love to read...



#1 - We can never have too many manners. Grit & Glamour shared some of my favorites!
(#2 is one of my biggest pet peeves!)


#2 - How gorgeous are these chopsticks?! ...love Maegan does it again!



#3 - I love that bloggers so such sweet support to each other and I am so thankful for the support I have received from Marie at NYorkeratHeart! She is an active follower on Facebook and I just wanted to say THANK YOU!
Plus, I think you should visit her blog - it's pretty awesome! :)


#4 - I cam across this quinoa recipe on Pink Pistachio & it just so happened that I had everything needed to make this yummy dish. This was my first time making quinoa!


#5 - It's been Wedding Week over at Fash Boulevard! Everyday this week, Anna has been sharing peeks into her special day. Can we say STUNNING?!






Shop My Closet!
 

2 comments:

Fash Boulevard said...

OMG. Thank you so much for posting this Erica! You are too sweet! I'm so happy you're loving wedding week! :)

-Anna

Unknown said...

Thanks ;) xx Happy Weekend!