Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday's Five



My five favorites this week...


 
#1 - I love this post from The Everygirl, "Fashion Essentials for The Everygirl" (even though I am lacking a few of their suggested items...I mean, there really is no need for a cold-weather coat when the temperature in South Florida is always HOT!)

#2 - This video cover of the new hit "Call Me Maybe" is brought to you by Rebecca Minkoff. She's playing karaoke with model Hilary Rhoda & Leandra Medine (aka The Man Repeller). I have been playing it non-stop!





#4 - These "scrapbook nails" by Birchbox are super cute!



#3 - Holy cuteness. Jessica Simpson's baby girl Maxwell is too cute for words!




#5 - Who wants to make this colored layer cake for me??
 P.S. - I Made This... makes it look pretty easy!




Shop My Closet!


1 comment:

tres chic chica said...

Such a cute girl! Love those cheeks :) Have a great weekend Erica!

xo Marie
http://nyorkeratheart.blogspot.com