Monday, June 18, 2012

Luxe for Less - YSL "Tribute"




Today's "Luxe for Less" feature is dedicated to Yves Saint Laurent's "Tribute".






This stacked 6 inch heel with platform features crissed-crossed bands of leather and adjustable ankle strap. This t-strap heel is a favorite among celebrities with deep pockets. At $850 a pop, I don't think I will see many of these showing up in my neighborhood.



Unless they happen to be wearing Lianca from JustFabulous.





Take the cue from YSL but take your wallet to JustFabulous, where their pretty-close-to-a-perfect-duplicate comes in at under $40! They also offer Lianca in wine & taupe.



*Thank you to my friend Jasmine who shared this dupe with me!

2 comments:

Jen @ redsolesandredwine said...

I've been wanting those YSL Tributes - those are great luxe for less pick.

Red Soles and Red Wine

tres chic chica said...

This is a pretty nice knock off! Great find! Hope you had a nice weekend :)

xo Marie
http://nyorkeratheart.blogspot.com