Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Luxe for Less - Sam Edelman "Gigi"



Today's Luxe for Less post is dedicated to the Sam Edelman "Gigi" t-strap sandal.





This flat sandal features a man-made upper leather with a t-strap construction and comes in a variety of colors & textiles. I have been lusting over the saddle color, shown above, for quite awhile now. But while I love the classic look to this sandal & imagined it paired with numerous outfits in my closet, I couldn't rationalize spending $65 on a pair of flat sandals. I don't know what kind of reasoning I could have told my husband to justify it.

But I didn't have to. Thanks to Express!




At just under $35, this sandal is close to the Sam Edelman's but for so much less!
And better yet, I snagged these puppies with their 30% off sale! Even sweeter!



*This was the post that Blogger deleted from yesterday. Better late than never, right?

No comments: