Monday, April 23, 2012

J.Crew Jewels via eBay



eBay is one of those sites that I forget exists sometimes....until I remember it does. Then I am on a hunt for anything & everything under the moon, looking for the best deals & watching items to see how low I can pay for something that I really want. And don't even get me going on a bidding war...


I own a few jewelry pieces from J.Crew that I love so I decided to see what eBay had to offer. J.Crew pieces look so luxe and while sometimes they are priced accordingly, there are a few deals to discover in store and even on the web. I picked up these two neckaces for way under their retail value and couldn't be happier with my buys!




Black Stone Crystal necklace






Multi-Strand 'Hammock' Pearls necklace





Are you a fan of shopping eBay?
What treasures have you won?

2 comments:

tres chic chica said...

Wow! These are beautiful Erica. Great finds! Hope you had a nice weekend! Thanks for stopping by :)

http://nyorkeratheart.blogspot.com

Gavin Hughes said...

Thankss great post