Monday, April 16, 2012

The Latest from Old Navy


I have been to Old Navy twice this weekend and walked out with quite the bundle! Old Navy is such a great place to shop without breaking the bank - they usually have several coupons out at a time too! Check out my pics and see what I brought home!




Cropped Linen-Blend pants in black & wine




Polka-Dot Boatneck tee in black/pink*










I wore this dress to church this weekend & got a bunch of compliments!





Old Navy had tons of cute clothes in store paired up with some great sales! Check out your local store because the online prices are sometimes different than in store.


Have you shopped Old Navy lately?



*Marked clearance in store!

5 comments:

Heather said...

I love that polka dot shirt!!!

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

Wow you hit the jackpot! I always find great things at Old Navy. Loving those boatshoes!

xO Rachel

glamhampton.blogspot.com

tres chic chica said...

Nice finds! I love Old Navy also!

http://nyorkeratheart.blogspot.com

bridget anne said...

i haven't been to old navy since the winter, but it looks like they've got some awesome finds! i adore all the polka dotted things you picked up. inspired me...uh oh.

Monica said...

I was thinking of checking out Old Navy for some work appropriate cute stuff for my move :)