Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012



Easter Sunday is one of my favorite holidays. Because it is the foundation of my faith, I see beyond the egg hunts & bunnies that are so prevalent around this time of year. So as usual, my husband & I attended church service before heading to my parents home for a super yummy lunch! Here are some peeks at our day!


This year, our church (Calvary Chapel Fort Lauderdale) held just one service (as opposed to the regular four!) at Florida Atlantic University's brand new stadium! We arrived pretty early to avoid traffic jams & parking lot jams. ;)



We sat with two of our bestest friends, Cheryl & Isaac
(I totally missed out on a full-length pic, but I was wearing this dress with wedges)



The stadium was packed!



The worship team was pretty awesome as usual :)



Pastor Bob on the jumbo tron!



Then off to Mom & Dad's for LUNCH :)





I hope you & your families had a wonderful Easter!

How did you spend the day?

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

What an awesome experience! Easter is such a special holiday!