Thursday, March 15, 2012

Seeing Green


So being that St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner, my mind has obviously been seeing green in everything. Green is has always been one of my favorite colors & I love it in makeup, accessories and especially in fashion. I'm sure you will see plenty of shamrocks & leprechauns this weekend, but today I'm showing off some of my favorite dressed up celebrity looks in oh so pretty green!


Mila Kunis


Scarlett Johannson


Katherine Heigl


Catherine Zeta Jones


Sarah Jessica Parker as Carrie Bradshaw


Zoe Saldana


Pretty right?


 
For the month of March, all items in my online shop will be discounted!
Take an additional $5 off the shown listing price starting now till the end of the month!
 

1 comment:

Ambyr said...

Ok what! I can't pick one. ScarJo, Katherine Heigl and SJP are my favorite. I think I'm a fan of the shorter looks in green. Excluding the fact that I love that last shot, the green Elie Saab. UH-MAZE-ING.

xoxo
http://www.thewrittenrunway.com