Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday's Five


My five favorites this week:


#1 - Julep's nail polish in Melissa...my mani color this week!



#2 - Hot pink. If you follow me on Facebook, then you would have noticed my last 2 outfit photos were brightened up by this super fun, girly color. I love it :)


#3 - MAC Cosmetic's lipstick in Creme de la Femme. Pink. Girly. Love.


#4 - A St. Patty's inspired green mani by ...love Maegan that makes this silly little holiday seem a little bit more fancy!



#5 - Carrie Underwood's latest single, "Good Girl" makes me excited for her new album!




Have you checked out my online shop?
All items are an additional $5 off the listed price till the end of March! Shop, shop, shop!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Happy Friday! Note to self - I need a St.Patty's day manicure :)

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com