Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday's Five



My five favorites this week:


#1 - Gummy bears have been on my crave list all week!



#2 - "House of Consignment" on VH1 follows the fashion e-retail business of Corri McFadden. She created eDrop-Off at just 23 years old & has made into her own successful fashion resale empire. Love her spunk & love her style!


#3 - La Croix water. So many flavors & super tasty!



#4 - Love Express fragrance. I just recently picked this up in roller ball & I love how it fits in my makeup bag & is so easily accessible when I need a little fragrant pick me up.



#5 - This is where I am headed for the weekend...can you guess where?


4 comments:

Heather said...

Darn you! Now I'm craving gummy bears for breakfast ;)

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Tamara @ Go Fish Style said...

GUMMY BEARS!!

Emily Meyers said...

Hello! Love your blog! I just added myself to your followers for support, and wanted to invite you to come check out a really fun giveaway I’m having!
Hope to see you there! Thanks!

http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/04/time-for-giveaway.html

Jen @ redsolesandredwine said...

I love gummy bears :) and House of Consignment is here in Chicago where I live. I've seen Corri at events, admire her business savvy skills!

Red Soles and Red Wine