Thursday, March 29, 2012

P + P on MTV


Tonight marks the premiere of two new shows coming to life on MTV (you know they don't really play music videos anymore, right?).

First up...


I was OBSESSED with this show when Ashton Kutcher hosted this several years back. Some of the funniest pranks ever were seen here and every week was another episode of "Oh my gosh, I can't believe they did that to (insert celebrity name)!!" Looks like Justin Bieber is bringing "Punk'd" back by pulling the prank on Taylor Swift. Fun!


"Punk'd" will be followed by "The Pauly D Project"...


I got sucked into the vortex of nonsense that we now lovingly refer to as "Jersey Shore" and now one of it's spinoff shows features the late night, party life of DJ Pauly D. Pauly cracks me up. Seriously he makes me laugh. He is just too funny! Did you all see the prank he pulled on the last episode of "Jersey Shore" where he moved all the indoor furniture outside & vice versa? So funny. Maybe he should be hosting "Punk'D" :)


MTV
Thursday, March 29
Punk'd - 10pm EST
The Pauly D Project - 10:30pm EST

Will you be tuning in?


 This is the *LAST WEEK* to receive a discount in my shop!
Every item is an additional $5 off!


No comments: