Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day




Wishing my Husband, my Valentine lots of love today and always!


This will be our 6th Valentine's Day and although we won't be able to celebrate together today, I wanted him to know how much I love him!


"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails."
1 Corinthians 13:4-8 NIV


Hope you have a love-filled Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Aww what a sweet pic of your two :)

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Ambyr said...

I love that verse! Happy Valentine's Day.

xoxo
http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

Unknown said...

sweet picture, and that's a very nice verse. Happy Valentine's Day!