Monday, February 27, 2012

Guest Post / Kristin from Dressed and Fed


While I am out of state for new job training, I have some pretty special blogging buddies that will be filling in for me this week. Please make them feel welcome!

Today's special guest is Kristin from Dressed and Fed


Spring Makeup 2012

I’m so delighted to guest blog for The Pretty Factor today. Erica has created a fun, candid blog about her fashion-filled life and I’m thrilled to be a part of it.
Just as the name evokes Spring is all about light, soft colors. This year’s Spring palette consists of fresh natural-looking skin, pastel or metallic eyes, sun-kissed cheeks, neutral lips, and light-colored nails. I’ve assembled a few items to get the upcoming season’s look.



Pastel and Metallic Eyes
Bronzed, sporty cheeks
Neutral, pink lips
Natural glowing skin


Thank you so much Kristin! You just added a few items to my beauty shopping list!
Check out her blog for more amazing posts like this one! 

2 comments:

Ambyr said...

I love all of the blushy pinks here. I really like a neutral or slightly pink lip for everyday.

**COME BY AND ENTER MY GIVEAWAY: http://www.thewrittenrunway.com/2012/02/brooklyn-industries-giveaway/

xoxo
http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

Kristin said...

Thank you, Erica! Hope your training is going well :)

Kristin