While I am out of state for new job training, I have some pretty special blogging buddies that are filling in for me this week. Please make them feel welcome!
Today's special guest is Kassi from The Closet Intervention
Hello everyone! I am Kassi, the blogger behind "The Closet Intervention." I am super delighted to be guest posting for Erica today!
Here are a few facts about me:
1. I live in Michigan and live less than 10 miles from the house I grew up in. I have been in Michigan my whole life minus 2 years of college in Oklahoma.
2. I turn 29 (for the first time) this year.
3. I recently went vegetarian. It's something I never thought I would do in my life.
4. I've been married for 8 and a half years to my hunky hubby. I don't know how I would live life without him
5. I am a huge fan of sports, especially football. Even more so with College Football. I scream and throw pillows. It's intense.
6. When it comes to fashion I just go with what I like. I kinda don't care if other people like it. My style is ever evolving and I don't think I can lump myself into just one style category.
7. I love to sing, but doing it in front of other people terrifies me. So I am a rock star in my car and the shower basically.
8. I am terrified of birds, rats, clowns, and bicycles.
9. I sometimes pluck my leg hair. Is that weird?
10. I would really love to have a foreign accent so I can seem more interesting than I actually am.
Now, onto what I'm wearing. This is a simple running around town outfit. I could live in dresses/tunics, leggings and boots. Seriously. So I took this white button down dress and threw a magenta blazer over it, added a leopard print infinity scarf and BAM! Instant fun outfit.
Blazer: Forever 21, Dress: H&M, Scarf: Express, Leggings: JC Penney, Boots: Rue 21
This is me giving you all a high-five for making it through this post.
Thanks so much Kassi! Seriously, her sense of humor cracks me up!
Check out her blog for more outfit posts & a daily dose of laughter :)