Friday, February 24, 2012

Guest Post / Heather from Pearls & Paws


While I am out of state for new job training, I have some pretty special blogging buddies that are filling in for me this week. Please make them feel welcome!

Today's special guest is Heather from Pearls & Paws


Dogeared necklace & charms (Dogeared Jewelry)



I am a huge fan of Dogeared jewelry, especially their necklaces... they are simple and dainty, and typically come with a messages like dream, wish, friendship, karma, etc. I have the gold karma necklace (featured here), but when I saw these little dog bones and paw charms, I thought they were just about the cutest things ever! And if you happen to be a cat lover, they have something for you too :)



Thank you so much Heather! Those charms are adorable!
Check out her blog...sometimes her little furry friend makes an appearance too :)

No comments: