Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday's Five

My five favorites this week -


#1 - Bows on jewelry. Just this week I ordered this beautiful Meghan LA ring on HauteLook and this bracelet from JewelMint.


#2 - One of my struggles is trying to look a little bit taller than my 5'3" self actually is. If you can relate, check out these "Clever Tips for Dressing Taller" from Refinery 29!

#3 - No need to splurge for wall decor when you have lovely shopping bags to display!


#4 - This Sun Drop commercial is old, but it cracks me up everytime I see it!



#5 - Today is road trip day! Husband & I (along with two of our favorite couples) are going to Orlando for a weekend of fun! Our little crew is headed up to Disney World for Epcot's International Food & Wine Festival! It is super yum and super fun!
Stay tuned for a future post!

3 comments:

Rolled Up Pretty said...

Okay pretty much OBSESSED with that black bow ring at the top. SO CUTE!

Bravoe Runway said...

Enjoy your wknd, I was expecting to see you were going to another wedding! :)

Erica said...

@Rolled Up Pretty - Isn't it?! I can't wait to get it!

@Bravoe Runway - Brace yourself...I have another one this Friday! Haha!

@Winda Tiodang - Thanks for checking it out :)