Sunday, September 18, 2011

Weekend Recap

Where do the weekends go!? They seem to fly by for me lately. Every single one is usually jam packed filled with get togethers, house projects, errands and other things that take up each and every hour until it's time for me to hit the sack again. This weekend was no exception!


Friday night, the hubs and I ventured out for a sushi dinner and a movie. We were so full after dinner and dessert, we skipped the movie and crashed once we got home. Dinner was really good though. We ate at Ra Sushi - a really dark and loud sushi restaurant not too far from home. The place has a nice vibe and the sushi is pretty good. The only downside is that we need a flashlight to read the menus and megaphones to speak to each other. Just kidding! Well kinda...



I had another spa appointment this week to get my hair done. I walked in a brunette and walked out a redhead! Something a little out of my box but I am liking it for fall.




Sunday's main event was  NFL football. But more specifically a Steeler's football game! Since the hubs is a DIE-HARD Pittsburgh Steeler fan (I'm pretty sure it's in his blood), it has become my duty to become an avid fan myself. Not so easy for someone who could really care less for the game, but it does make him happy when I pay attention to their games! We went to our local staple, Primanti Bros and watched the Steelers shut out the Seattle Seahawks, 24-0. Way to go Steelers!





Hope your weekend was just as enjoyable! I am pretty pooped now...going to settle in and watch the Emmy's!

No comments: