Wednesday, September 21, 2011

BaubleBar




BaubleBar is an online fashion jewelry retailer that offers their pieces at affordable prices. All of the items offered are sourced from high-end designers and sold without the high, marked up costs. Their jewelry is available till they sell out and new collections are offered each Monday and Wednesday. Shipping is free and their return policy is easy too! You can read more about their site specifics here.

I personally love that their site is obligation free - no membership necessary! You shop as you please. Their blog also keeps you informed to new promotions and insider info. One of my FAVORITE promotions from the summer just recently came back - each Friday, BaubleBar offers an item for only $10! It's a game of hide & seek - they post clues as to which item is the "Buried Bauble" for that particular Friday, then you search the website to find it and it's yours for $10! Subscribe to their blog or Facebook page for their "Buried Bauble" posts each week.

Each purchase gives you a credit to future purchases from "The Vault" - these items are specifically set aside for loyal purchasers. Another way to earn credits is to refer friends to purchase from BaubleBar with your personalized referral link. This is such an amazing way to earn FREE jewelry! Almost every single piece I have received from BaubleBar was either purchased thru their "Buried Bauble" promotion or from "The Vault" with my free credits!



Each order comes with a personalized note from their staff!



This is my BaubleBar collection so far






Cluster Fringe necklace (via "The Vault")*



Coral Hexagon bangle (via "The Vault")*






Top Row, L - R
Pink Flower chandeliers (via "The Vault")*, Blue Cabochon bubble drops
Bottom Row, L - R
Elongated Green double drops*, Sherbet swing teardrops




Peach cushion cut studs


I also have the Hematite chunky links bangle (I forgot to include them in the picture!) and the Marbled enamel bangle is on it's way to me in both the brown and ivory!

As I stated before, every piece I have ordered from BaubleBar has either been a Buried Bauble purchase ($10) or from "The Vault" (free with credits). The only item I paid full price for was the Glam Nautical Duo necklace.

I highly recommend BaubleBar - their jewelry is made with such great quality and you can't beat the deals offered! Plus their customer service is top notch!

If you would like to check them out for yourself, please sign up here! Don't forget to follow their blog too and 'like' them on Facebook - right now, they are offering a 15% discount if you sign up to receive email updates!


*Items may no longer be available.


3 comments:

Grace (The Stripe) said...

love it! (I run BaubleBar's social media...) thank you for your great post! I am obsessed with the nautical necklace! xx

bb said...

Beautiful jewelry! I really like that red bracelet.

x. jill
those ghosts

Erica said...

@Grace - Thank you! I am so glad you took the time to read my post! :)