Thursday, September 13, 2012

OOTD // Seaweed & Coral





I wore this Seaweed & Coral outfit this weekend for church. It's such an easy dress that can easily be dressed up or down. And I love throwing on a denim jacket over dresses.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Target Dress (similar option) / Old Navy Denim Jacket / Jessica Simpson 'Astor' Shoes / Necklace (similar options here, here, here, here & here) / BaubleBar Bracelets / Guess Watch / Jessica Simpson Sunglasses (similar option)
 
 
 
 
And I am totally loving my sock bun. I practiced this all through Tropical Storm Isaac and now I am almost a pro. Practice makes perfect - check out the 'how to' here!
 

2 comments:

Blue Dog Belle said...

LOVE. LOVE. LOVE! Seriously, everything about this outfit is perfect!

xo, Emily
bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

love that necklace. I keep seeing those everywhere!