Tuesday, September 11, 2012

FNO 2012 Recap





In addition to the other birthday celebrations I had, the main event was attending a Fashion's Night Out event in my area. The event was held at Neiman Marcus in Fort Lauderdale. I zipped on over after work and dove right in!
 
 
 
 
 
The highlight at this event was a fashion show featuring the new fall fashions from the store. The crowds were heavy - I was lucky enough to get there a bit earlier and snag a seat.
 
 
 
 
 
The opener was this sweet little eleven year old named Julia Dale, who happens to be the Miami Heat's little good luck charm. :) Her voice was incredible!
 
 
 
 
 
And now the fashions!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Neiman Marcus even had a surprise guest for the evening...
 
 
 
 
Karina Smirnoff from 'Dancing with the Stars'!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
I had such a great time at FNO - I can't wait to check out next year's events!
 
 
Tell me...did you do anything on Fashion's Night Out?
 
 

2 comments:

tres chic chica said...

Looks like a ton of fun!!

xo Marie
http://nyorkeratheart.blogspot.com

Fash Boulevard said...

that looks like such a fabulous event. Great pictures.

I would love for you to stop by and check out my pictures from my first Fashion Week.
www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com