Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Webster Miami at Target - Part 2


Remember when I shared the photos from The Webster Miami collection at Target HERE? Well I made note of a few items that I really liked online but when I went to Target on the day the collection arrived, I only walked out with this top.

So this past weekend, I made my regular trip to my local Target store mainly to grab some grocery & household items. But of course, I had to wander into the clothing section & this is where I found this super duper deal!








I loved this maxi dress online but unfortunately, it was not available in stores. I wasn't about to buy it online without seeing it up close, so imagine my shock when I saw only one dress in my store & in my size. I remembered it being a bit pricey but as I flipped the tag over, the second shock wave just about slapped me silly!




Yes, you are seeing it clearly - even through the blurriness of my picture.
$44.99 marked down to $11.26!!!

I didn't understand how this could be as the collection just launched a few weeks ago but the cashier informed me that when online only items are returned, they cannot be sold for the full price. No I didn't need another maxi dress, but seriously at this price, I had to have it! It's missing the belt but again for $11...belt, schmelt.

Lucky me!



*Note - these 'online only' markdowns are not added to the clearance section, but they are hanging with their regular priced counterparts. You just need to find the red sticker!

8 comments:

Amy Shaughnessy said...

What a steal! I love when stuff like that happens! I just checked out some of the stuff yesterday in Target but didn't get anything (although I was itching to) because I am on a shopping freeze...

Amy

fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

Jen @ redsolesandredwine said...

It was meant to be! And only for $11.99, what a steal for a cute maxi.

Red Soles and Red Wine

Jennifer said...

Wow you have great luck!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Head to Toe Chic said...

What a great deal!! This dress is gorgeous!

xo,
Angela
headtotoechic.blogspot.com

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

I'm so jealous! you can never have enough maxis erica, have i taught you nothing!

Lindsey said...

How lucky!! I am trying not to be too jealous :) That maxi is perfect for summer.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is a deal! I don't blame you for snapping it up! My Target never gets much of the cool collections, sadly. But now I want to hunt this dress down!

Kristin said...

Don't you love when you go to Target for trash bags and home items and then score a great fashion find?! The best! That dress is super cute :)

Kristin
www.dressedandfed.com