1. What's your favorite TV show?
Hmm, I have so many favorites. Past favorite would definitely be Sex and the City but current favorites would include: Any of The Real Housewives shows, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice & Revenge...but seriously, my list could go on and on!
2. What is the one thing you could never live without?
Other than my husband? ;) Probably shoes, jewelry, makeup and books!
3. If you had to pick one restaurant that you had to eat at for the rest of your life, what would it be?
PF Chang's - I never get tired of eating there!
4. What is your favorite song?
Again, quite similar to the TV show questions...I have too many favorites! Kinda loving Maroon 5's latest single, "Payphone"
5. What is your least favorite food?
I'm not really a fan of Indian or Thai
6. Do you have a favorite game? If so, what?
Partini is super fun in a crowd and I love scavenger hunts...so fun!
7. What is your favorite scent?
My hubby's current cologne - Gucci Guilty
8. What is your greatest accomplishment?
Hmm, I think one of the coolest things I ever did was dance in the pre-game show for the Super Bowl game hosted in Miami, 1999
9. If you could get plastic surgery at no cost, would you?
I think I would highly consider having lipo done but I don't know that I would actually have it done. I am a super chicken when it comes to stuff like that.
10. What's your dream vacation?
Europe - specifically Paris and Italy
11. What is your favorite outfit accessory?
Shoes! I definitely think they make the outfit :)