How about an award to start off this week?! Yay!
This is the second award that has been given to my little blog (you can read about the first blogger award here)! Jessica from Waking, Running, Believing passed this award along - thanks so much Jessica! It's greatly appreciated!
1. Link back to the person that gave you this award.
2. Answer the questions below.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Award 10 other bloggers and let them know you nominated them.
1. Name your favorite song.
Oh geez. I'm not sure I have just ONE favorite song! There are too many to count! A recent favorite would be "I'm Into You" by Jennifer Lopez - it gets my booty shaking a bit ;)
2. Name your favorite dessert.
Toss up between red velvet cake, cupcakes, vanilla cake from Publix & mint chocolate chip ice cream. I am a lover of all desserts, really.
3. What ticks me off.
People who lack common sense, manners, sensitivity or proper grammar skills.
4. When I am upset, I...
Cry or pout. I wear my heart on my sleeve, happy or sad.
5. Favorite pet?
I never had pets aside from fish. My favorite were my two gorgeous beta fish named Crawl the Warrior King & Deuce Bigalow Fish Gigalo. Great names, right? Haha!
6. Black or white?
7. Biggest fear.
Suffocating or drowning or extreme heights. I'm a scaredy-cat!
8. Everyday attitude.
That depends - is it morning? Because morning Erica isn't such a happy camper...
9. What is perfection?
Impossible to attain!
10. Guilty pleasure?
Shoes, sour candy, reality tv (especially if it's on Bravo!).
7 RANDOM FACTS:
1. I'm a mutt - my father is Cuban and my mother is half Dominican, half Puerto Rican but my heritage includes Lebanese, Spanish, Venezuelan, Chinese...I think there are others.
2. Being said mutt, I don't speak a lick of Spanish. My parents didn't really speak it much when I was growing up, unless I was in trouble or they wanted something kept from me.
3. I'm a PK - Preacher's Kid
4. I met my husband through an ex-boyfriend. Random.
5. I have always wanted to be a wife and mommy, so naturally I cannot wait to have kids. At least two, but no more than three. I could possibly have multiples as my maternal grandmother & her sister were Siamese twins.
6. So while I cannot wait to have children, I cannot stand baby showers or walking into Babies R Us. Baby stores overwhelm me with all their stuff and the showers always kill me with their cheesy games. I don't want a baby shower - a party, yes but no typical baby showers for this girl. My husband & mother have been warned.
7. I hope one day to own a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes. One day.
10 Bloggers I award:
The Closet Intervention
Hope you enjoyed all those fun facts about me!
Make sure you check out the others blogs - I love them!