Monday, December 19, 2011

Sephora Goodies


My family & I just returned from a weekend away in Orlando and I am super tired this morning. I will share some photos from my little getaway sometime this week but I thought I would share a recent haul from Sephora. Some (well most) of these items are a first time buy so if you have used any of these products, I would love to hear what you think!



Nars Duo Eyeshadow in Bysance & Island Fever
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Toilette



I first heard of this Benefit mascara on Tiffany's blog. She raved about it so I decided to give it a whirl. While $22 is a bit much for mascara, this one is worth every penny. I don't have really thick lashes, but this puppy made them look amazing! The tiny spiked tip of the brush even catches those itty bitty lashes at your corners!



I've seen Korres lip butter glaze on previous visits to Sephora & I am really glad I tried it out. The color is pretty similar to the tube color yet it comes on as a sheer tint. It is super hydrating & feels great (not goopy) on your lips.





These Nars duos go for $33 each normally but these two combos were marked down to $10, which is why I bought them. I love my Nars blush & bronzer so I expected similar quality for their eye shadows. I was not disappointed. They look gorgeous on!


First off, how cute is this bottle?! I love it! The scent is sweet & floral and perfect for daytime. This might be something I would purchase in the full size.
It was my free 100 point perk as a VIB member.



These were the samples included in my purchase -

The Boyfriend sample smells like a feminine version of a men's scent. I think it's a great evening scent and it mixed pretty well on my skin. I passed along the Versace sample to my husband (I try to pick a men's sample each time so he can feel included in my purchases. Ha!) and it smells so good. I really like it. The Per-fekt brown gel hasn't been used yet but I am all about something to keep my brows in check!


Have you used any of the items I purchased? I would love to hear if you like them or not!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Great purchases! I almost picked up that Benefit mascara two days ago, but I splurged on something else. UGH I should have bought it haha. The Nars duos look awesome! :)

♥ Tara said...

I tried the mascara too! I like it but I don't think I'm going to buy it again because it's just too pricey for something that doesn't last long. I think when the product is gone I'm going to try to clean the brush to use with cheaper mascaras, we'll see how that goes haha.

stylefrontier said...

Great deal for the Nars duo!
i think i need to go for make up haul soon too
xoxo
join my Christmas Giveaway

Heather said...

I just love the name "butter glaze" - is it as moisturizing as I would think?

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

JINNA YANG said...

the nars duos look perfect! i have a blush/bronzer one and i love love love it


xo
Jinna
http://greaseandglamour.com

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

JEALOUS! I need to go...