Thursday, December 15, 2011

Birchbox - December & Winning 4





I just received my December shipment from Birchbox. This is my second month with the service - you can read more about Birchbox and my November shipment here.




I received these samples for December:
  • Harvey Prince Yogini Perfume
  • Jouer Moisturizing Lip Gloss
  • L'Oreal Professional Mythic Oil
  • Befine Gentle Cleanser
  • Prep ShowStoppers Designer Fashion Tape
  • Recharge EBoost Natural Energy Booster
I already tried out the lip gloss which looks NEON pink here but it actually comes on as a nice stain, not bright at all. I actually loved the Anastasia lip gloss in last month's box too - lip glosses never go to waste with me! The perfume is a bit strong for my tastes but I think my mom might actually like it and I will definitely try out the cleanser, oil and energy booster. I think the double sided tape strips are perfect! What girl has never needed those?!

If you haven't signed up for Birchbox yet, try it out! Only $10 a month and you may find a new favorite to add to your beauty stash!


In other news...


My most recent win was courtesy of The Written Runway - check out these gorgeous wine colored Oakley sunglasses!




This is the Beckon in vino and I love them!
I'm a sucker for large sunnies and this color is super pretty!




Make sure you pay a visit to The Written Runway!

Give Birchbox a try!

And don't forget - StyleMint is offering a limited edition collection of cashmere sweaters & you can sign up now to gain access! SIGN UP TODAY!!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

cute!

Magnificent Investment said...

very good your block, I really was shocked, I share the good taste you have.
I congratulate you!
http://melanie-poetry.blogspot.com/

Grace (The Stripe) said...

I'm so obsessed with BirchBox! AND, love those sunnies!

Unknown said...

Your sunnies are so cute I just love them and great deal with your BB.

Jules said...

I've been meaning to try Birchbox. I guess I should just do it already.. I didn't realize how cheap it was!

Kassi said...

Those sunglasses are large and in charge. I love huge sunglasses and the color is so pretty!

http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

Bravoe Runway said...

Your new shades are beautiful! I think you did get a few great items in your birchbox, I'll be posting mine a few days, I also go the same lipgloss.

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

great birchbox month!

Audrey Allure said...

Those sunglasses are beautiful! Love the color of those frames.

Fash Boulevard said...

LOVE the sunglasses. what a great win. they look fabulous on you. thanks for sharing, hun. love to hear what you think of my latest. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Ambyr said...

The glasses look adorable on you!

xoxo
http://www.thewrittenrunway.com