Monday, September 10, 2012

Birthday Festivities






Last Thursday was my birthday but it's been celebrated all weekend long!
*I'll share my Fashion's Night Out experience tomorrow since that will be a long post.
 
I arrived at work to find balloons tied to my chair and cards lined up on my desk. My sweet coworkers gifted me with gift cards to Starbucks and the movie theaters. I even got a box of six delicious cupcakes!
 
 
 
 
 
My sweet parents gave me this pretty white leather Coach purse - I love the silver trim!
 
 
 
 
 
On Saturday, my friends hosted a barbecue/pool party for my birthday.
Unfortunately the weather did not cooperate at all - totally ironic because it was blazing hot all day long until we left our house! Typical.
My friends gave me some great gifts - a photo tray and some cute jewelry!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
To wrap up the weekend, the Hubs and I went to church (that included taking a few pictures for an outfit post to come sometime this week!) followed by our married couples Bible study group. They had a mini celebration for my birthday too and even decorated my place at the table with a plate of my favorite treats. :)
 
 
 
 
 
Overall it was a great way to ring in my 32nd year.
 
I am super blessed by having special people in my life. :)
 
 

No comments: